Saturday, May 21, 2011

Latest trip to sabon





Headed to sabon. I find that these days have been extremely hectic for me so I really appreciate the down moments alone where I can get things done that I want to do alone. And clear my mind. Handle
My scheduling and booking in piece.



I went to sabon in chelsea. I use to go to the soho location. But my favorite sales person got promoted and transferred to a different location which I love because the store is really home like. I appreciate good service so I followed elizabeth. If your looking to try some sabon products go to that location and let her know I sent you she will take really good care of you :)

When I walked In i did a hand wash I started with rinsing my hands first. Then rinsing with a milk


Milk for hands body and bath



I did a creamy scrub it was really grainy which I liked because it got alot of dead skin off


after we did a apple body scrub on my hands.


Then I did a oil which completed the process it was amazing my hands are still soft :)



On my radar this is a very thick butter which can be used on lips body and hands it comes in lavendar kiwi mango patchouli, and vanilla.


I picked up a coconut oil for my oil burner


A vanilla a patchouli hand cream


I grabbed there item of the week which is a organ Shea butter cream there item of the week is normally 50% so it was mark 17 from 35.00 bucks originally it is amazing rich and creamy perfect for dry skin and stretch marks. This is a perfect suggestion from women who are pregnant because it is organic



I got a ginger and orange medium square candle for focus and a baby coconut candle :)

I was very pleased with my purchase thanks elizabeth


Downtown Pepper
"Every Girl Deserves to Glisten & Shine"...