Monday, September 19, 2011

how could u not love @lala


How could you not love LALA,
You guys know she's one of my favorites her face is no strange face to my blog.




This is her recently on the cover of vibe vixen. Lala looks amazing.
I replicate alot of her looks on my clients, she has many different styles of make-up. I think that's what I like most about her make-up is that her skin is always flawless!! Remember a great flawless complexion application makes everything look flawless.




I stumbled across this photo of her from her twitter.




I thought she looks adorable.
I like the choice make-up, she always demonstrates that your make-up has alot do with what your wearing.

What do you think of her tuxedo ? She wore let us know :)

Downtown Pepper
"Every Girl Deserves to Glisten & Shine"...